Friday, April 20, 2007

Stamp out UFO's

Autumn's kitten is finally done. It was going to be a bunny for Easter, but I ran out of time. I used the Alan Dart pattern from the February issue of Simply Knitting.


This is a Lucy Bag that I made for Mom, in exchange for a skein of Jitterbug that she bought me. I added a himalayan pattern that I found somewhere on line. I have felted it, but it went wonky on the bottom, so I will work on it some more today.
The socks are done with the yarn that Suemoon sent me for my birthday. The pattern is the
Quick Knit Eyelet Pattern found here: http://www.knitaddicted.com/html/35.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute kitty! it looks so soft too!!

i am your super secret pal checking in on you. i will reveal myself soon enough...

keep up the knitting and the blog! i love to see what you make!

roxy =^o^= said...

What beautiful FO's!


Kitten!


Yay!